Monday, October 26, 2009

THE DUMPED AND THE SILLY BANDWAGON (2002)

People are always thinking about themselves
Never minding the ifs and thens or bother hows or whys
People are always thinking of what will look cool
Never caring
You're hurt along the way
BUT YOU STILL CHOOSE THEM OVER ME.

And when being asked to choose between two
They always choose the one on the wrong side
They don't seem to mind if you're being made to look like a fool

You know these people don't matter to me
I will always choose you
I will always choose what's best for you

People are always thinking of what can be used
Never care if you end up never having anything left
YOU ARE ALWAYS THINKING OF WHERE YOU CAN HIDE FROM THE FACT THAT
WHEN YOU'RE NO LONGER NEEDED, THEY WON'T EVEN NOTICE YOU ARE GONE

Still when being asked to choose between two
You always choose the one on the wrong side
You don't seem to mind if I'm being made to look like a fool

You know from the start it don't matter to me
I will always stoop down for you
I will always be you when you're being me - the dumped and the silly

No comments:

Post a Comment