Sunday, January 9, 2011

8 THINGS YOU NEED TO CONSIDER BEFORE YOU GO SHOPPING INSTEAD OF PAYING THE MONEY YOU OWE ME

1.

I haven't seen a dentist since high school. Last time I saw one was when my orthodontist removed my braces.

I was thinking of paying a visit but instead I LEND YOU A FEW BUCKS CAUSE YOU NEED IT.

2.

I need to see a podiatrist. My feet is hideous and it smells awful. I was thinking of seeing one

but instead I LEND YOU A FEW BUCKS CAUSE YOU NEED IT.

3.

I am coughing myself to death. I need to see a doctor and buy medicines

but instead I LEND YOU A FEW BUCKS CAUSE YOU NEED IT.

4.

I have a really huge pimple I think my crush will not fail to notice. I was thinking of having a dermatologist remove it

but instead I LEND YOU A FEW BUCKS CAUSE YOU NEED IT.

5.

Security guards, bus conductors and taxi drivers, fast food crews were very rude to me. I was thinking of getting glutathione shots and whitening body scrub so I will look "mayaman" like you and get all the instant respect from these idiots with power trip tendencies, but instead I LEND YOU A FEW BUCKS CAUSE YOU NEED IT.

6.

I gained weight. I need to either go to the gym or buy new clothes.

but instead I LEND YOU A FEW BUCKS CAUSE YOU NEED IT.

7.

I have a really stressed out, grouchy and nagging mother I can only tame by showering her gifts. She has sacrificed a lot for us and she deserves it. I would have been able to switch her mood from miserable to happy.

but instead I LEND YOU A FEW BUCKS CAUSE YOU NEED IT.

8.

It's my father's birthday today. Every year I buy him something expensive. Fuck the idea "it's the thought that counts". The price of your gift shows how much you value a loved one. I would have given him something today.

but instead I LEND YOU A FEW BUCKS CAUSE YOU NEED IT.

Now before you go to the mall and think of buying a new electronic gadget, a pair of branded jeans or perfume, bear in mind all these inconvenience I had to go through because I helped you when you needed money.

HINDI KITA PINAHIRAPAN NUNG IKAW ANG MAY KAILANGAN, BAKIT PINAPAHIRAPAN MO AKO NGAYON SA PAGSINGIL? KAPAL NG MUKHA MO.

(a lot of my so called friends aren't aware I came from a very poor family because I have always lived within my means and never ask people for money. Well now you know. And because I am poor, I know what it's like to have nothing that's why I have always been generous...)

No comments:

Post a Comment